CREATING CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT PLANS FOR CHRONIC PAIN
Serving the Las Vegas valley since 1992.
At MML Physical Therapy in Las Vegas you will find a different approach to healing. Our team is dedicated to ensuring a better life for all our patients. The unique, fun environment that we have created invites you be a part of our family as we work together to meet your needs.
We have been serving the Las Vegas valley since 1992 and we are one of the only privately owned physical therapy practices in town.
MML Physical therapy’s focus is to identify and maximize quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of prevention, treatment/intervention and rehabilitation.
This encompasses physical, psychological, emotional, and social well being. Physical therapy involves the interaction between physical therapist (PT), patients, other health professionals, families, care givers, and communities in a process where movement potential is assessed and goals are agreed upon, using knowledge and skills unique to physical therapists.
- ACUTE, CHRONIC REHAB
- POST-SURGICAL ORTHOPEDIC REHAB
- JOINT REPLACEMENT REHAB
- SPINE REHABILITATION/CORE STABALIZATION
- SPORTS INJURY REHAB
- BALANCE AND POSTURE TRAINING
- FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY EVALUATION
- NEUROLOGICAL REHABILITATION
- WORK HARDENING/CONDITION PROGRAM
- CRPS TREATMENT PROTOCOL
- JOB SITE ANALYSIS WITH ERGONOMICS
- LYMPHEDEMA TREATMENT
- SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY EVALUATIONS
- WHEELCHAIR EVALUATIONS
- FIBROMYALGIA TREATMENT
- THERAPEUTIC YOGA
- DRY NEEDLING AND MYOFASCIAL CUPPING